1. NO RECEIPT, NO EXCHANGE. NO RECEIPT, NO REFUND.
2. Return and Exchange
• This is allowable only within 7 days from date of purchase. (e.g. An item purchased on Jan 1, 2010 can only be considered for return and exchange until Jan 7, 2010.)
• This is allowable only if the item sold is proven to have hidden manufacturing defects not detectable upon customer purchase of the unit.
• This is allowable only if the item sold still have complete accessories, CD installers, manuals and box. All should be in pristine condition.
• This is not allowable if the reason is customer changed his mind after purchase or for any other reason where the customer is responsible or at fault. (R.A. 7394, DAO #2)
• If the item is eligible for return and exchange, the branch will first replace the initially sold defective item with a similar item either from its stock or from other company authorized sources (e.g. main warehouse, other branches, etc.). Timing will depend on the source of the replacement unit.
• Only if a similar item is not available from the branch or other company authorized sources will the customer be allowed to exchange the initially bought defective item for another item(s) of the same or higher value. If the item(s) to be exchanged is of higher value, customer will need to pay for the price differential.
• Management reserves the right to decline Return and Exchange when deemed necessary.
3. Return and Refund
• This is allowable only if the item sold is still in its original, sealed, and pristine condition – item has complete accessories, CD installers, manuals, box etc. with no signs of physical damage, tampering, or opening (i.e. all seals and tapes are intact).
• When Item(s) is Purchased through Credit Card, there is a cancellation fee of 18.5%. When Item(s) is Purchased Cash, there is a cancellation fee of 12.5%. Cancellation fee will be deducted from the original price.
• A Re-Stocking Fee of 20% will be charged to clients after the (7) day period. Additional 5% per week for the succeeding weeks. (e.g. 20% for 1st week, 25% for 2nd week, 30% for 3rd week.) Computations shall be done using the original purchase price of the item.
• Cash Refund is allowed only on the same day the item(s) was purchased. From the 2nd to 7th day, Refund(s) will be paid through check two (2) weeks after the request for refund is accepted. Absolutely NO CASH REFUND after same day the item(s) was purchased.
• Checks will be issued out to the same name indicated on the invoice. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the right name is indicated on the sales invoice in the first place.
• Management reserves the right to decline Return and Refund when deemed necessary.
4. Customer Deposit Refund
• This is allowable only if the item or service the customer deposit was made for is no longer deliverable by the company.
• Refund(s) will be paid through check two (2) weeks after the request for refund is approved by management. Absolutely NO CASH REFUND.
• Checks will be issued out to the same name indicated on the customer deposit invoice. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the right name is indicated on the customer deposit invoice in the first place.
• Management reserves the right to decline Customer Deposit Refund when deemed necessary. FOR LOST RECEIPTS:
(Sales / Cash Invoice, Service Receipts)
• Present a duly Notarized Affidavit of Lost, when requesting for Purchase Certification. It should indicate the Purchasers name, date of purchase, and Item purchased.
• Purchaser will be required to present at least (2) valid ID.
• A Service fee will be charged to the Purchaser for the Purchase Certification.