Scope and Responsibilities:
• The main responsibility of a Delivery Driver is to distribute promptly from the warehouse to the stores, and in some cases from the stores to other stores or back to the warehouse.
• The driver must meticulously check and count the goods before loading them into his or her delivery vehicle. Any discrepancies between invoiced goods and actual goods must be raised to the warehouse dispatch team.
• The driver must be able to handle and organize documents effectively to serve as a means to track the transfer of accountability of goods being transported
• The driver must be computer literate and should learn basic operation of the Gigahertz ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software) particularly the module on how to receive goods upon arrival in the retail stores.
• Operation and maintenance of a motorized vehicle, truck, van or motorcycle.
• Should be able to drive a truck and a motorcycle.
• Fast learner – Should easily be familiarized with the thousands of items he will be transporting.
• Reliable and prompt – Driver should come in on time every day to make sure our stores’ shelves are consistently replenished.
• The driver will be given instructions in flow chart form, he must be logical enough to understand the processes.
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or walk in at HeadOffice, 3rd flr. 426 P. Casal Street, Quiapo Manila. Just in front of TIP Casal.